Nbr. 12-4, April 2012
> SIGN UP FREE
- A welcome note.
- Enterprise resource planning system capability and decision making success: evidence from Thai manufacturing businesses in Thailand.
- Fuzzy sets with using full factorial experiment for production optimization.
- Shift in supply chain job requirements and its impact on supply chain management curriculum.
- Exploring the Higher Reconstruction Step (HRS) in time series.
- Factors affecting effectiveness of salesperson practices and business performance of insurance businesses in Thailand.
- Auditors' noneconomic bonds to a nonprofit client: impairments to the air of independence.
- Service competition in newsvendor retailing with price-matching guarantee.
- An analysis of tax court cases relevant to financial planners.
- Effects of audit morality on audit performance of certified public accountants (CPAs) in Thailand.
- The impact of audit firm size and locality on audit fees in an emerging economy: evidence from China.
- Relationships among audit ethics, audit morality and audit quality of certified public accountants (CPAs) in Thailand.
- A graphical analysis for market basket data.
- Liquidity constraints and asset allocation: a model for the insurance firm.
- Supply chain development in Thai firms.
- On the development of a satisfaction survey instrument using PageRank centrality.
- Entrepreneurs with benefits: stock appreciation plus high dividend yields.