Nbr. 12-3, March 2012
> SIGN UP FREE
- A welcome note.
- Effects of audit planning on audit quality of certified public accountants (CPAs) in Thailand.
- The determinants of bank liquidity during financial crisis: a comparative study of the GCC banking industry.
- Credit: from accelerator to primary means of purchase.
- Human capital reporting in emerging economies: a comparative study on the banking sectors of Bangladesh and Kazakhstan.
- Motorists' demographics, behavior and attitudes as predictors of preferred revenue-generating options for transportation funding.
- Experimental simulations on environmental balance sheets for Brazil and its states.
- The impact of consulting firm ownership in attracting new talent.
- Effects of probabilistic imperfect quality items of raw material on the optimal production lot size.
- Service quality in convenience stores.
- Marketing to laggards: organizational change and diffusion of innovation in the adoption of Facebook timeline.
- Factors affecting effectiveness of salesperson practices and business performance of insurance businesses in Thailand.
- Bullwhip effect in contract manufacturing industry: case studies of Solectron and Flextronics.
- How to track enterprise it activities to provide more accurate cost and profitability in a service organization.
- Effective business programs in Australia.
- Using probability distribution and simulation to apply Fixed Charge Coverage Ratio.
- Consolidated versus parent company accounts: which suit best the Corporate Governance principle of high quality disclosure of financial information?
- Marketing the environmental and safety benefits of moving hazardous materials by rail.
- Dividend initiation during financial turmoil.