Vol. 11 Nbr. 2, February 2011
> SIGN UP FREE
- Strategic leadership, organizational learning, organizational innovation, and performance: evidence from electronics businesses in Thailand.
- M&A and performance: empirical evidence from European companies listed on the U.S. stock market.
- A service focus in higher education and the CQL-model.
- Employee creativity, organizational change and corporate innovation: mediating effects on the transformational leadership-firm sustainability relationships: evidence from Thailand.
- A study of the business model of a successful B-to-B market.
- Are a country's corruption and development related?: a longitudinal cross-lagged structural equation model analysis.
- Audit practice and audit performance of CPAS in Thailand.
- Perceived effect of computer self-efficacy on college student computer use.
- Organizational change through balancing efficiency and flexibility at Lotte Department Store: the role of sotong ([TEXT NOT REPRODUCIBLE IN ASCII]).
- The model and process development of household accounting under the philosophy of sufficiency economy.
- Effect of continuing professional development on work success of Thai accountants.
- Foreign direct investment and economic growth: is infrastructure an issue?
- Efficiency and productivity change of banks: Mauritian evidences.
- Determinants of poverty in metropolitan and nonmetropolitan areas: an impirical study.
- A new paradigm shift in the internet impact on social change: the Middle East revolution model.
- Assessing the usefulness of accounting earnings to foreign investors.
- Does organizational learning matter? A test of the relationship between organizational learning and firm performance in MNC subsidiaries.