Vol. 11 Nbr. 1, January 2011
> SIGN UP FREE
- Building corporate innovation of information technology businesses in Thailand: roles of employee creativity, organizational change and globalization force.
- Ethical decision-making: an empirical examination.
- The globalization strategies of Thai corporations.
- Building accounting sustainability of listed firms in Thailand: how does it affect accounting disclosure and disclosure quality?
- Ecosystem approach in network industry by Lotka-Volterra equation: trends of DSL and FTTH market with the phase transition model.
- The effect of dynamic knowledge on professionalism development and audit effectiveness: an empirical research of tax auditors in Thailand.
- The influences of national culture and psychology on sports business: an international investigation.
- Perception of small minority businesses toward formal marketing research in the United States.
- Statistical approach of the literature review on quantitative and qualitative factors of materiality.
- Near zero bound interest rate policy and liquidity trap: a cointegration analysis of the demand for money in the United States.
- The impact of the Brazilian capital market corporate governance.
- Corporate strategies and technology developments of Thai firms in globalization edge: expert interviews.
- A new paradigm shift in the Internet impact on social change: the Middle East revolution model.