Vol. 10 Nbr. 5, July 2010
> SIGN UP FREE
- Roles of audit experience and ethical reasoning in audit professionalism and audit effectiveness through a moderator of stakeholder pressure: an empirical study of tax auditors in Thailand.
- Gender differences in food preferences: the role of emotional intensity, self-regulation, and appetitive craving.
- Managing multiple projects and departmental performance using buffer burn index.
- Information technology expertise and audit service quality of CPAs in Thailand.
- Board of director composition and financial performance in a Sarbanes-Oxley world.
- Do layoffs affect the probability of bankruptcy?
- Innovation strategy and capital structure of Brazilian companies.
- Effects of regulation and internal monitoring on earnings quality: evidence from the 2002 Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
- Trends and volatility: measuring the housing market using the GARCH model.
- Religion and financial literacy.
- How accurate is your schedulle performance index.
- Banking regulations on tradable rights to emit and their effects on costs and emissions: a simulated analysis.
- From autocracy to democracy: democracy as commitment.