Vol. 10 Nbr. 4, June 2010
> SIGN UP FREE
- Factors influencing the adoption of technologies in developing countries: an empirical study.
- Credit card use among students at an urban university with a large commuter population: preliminary results.
- Confirmatory testing of the m-commerce success model with structuring equations modeling, and its mobile technology implications.
- The asymmetric absolute returns of absolute return hedge funds.
- A perspective of quality costs in a two-parameter framework.
- Gender role perceptions and job satisfaction levels.
- Environmental disclosure, firm performance, and firm characteristics: an analysis of S&P 100 firms.
- Dynamic learning theory: training in high-reliability organizations.
- A comparison of cultural impact on Asian MNC's merge with western MNC.
- Social innovation and sustainability: case studies for the bottom of the pyramid in Brazil.
- Social meanings and brands in marketing.
- Stock price responses to information technology changes.
- The third dimension of leadership: change-oriented behaviors.
- Does meeting manufacturers' representatives' expectations matter?
- An empirical testing of the capital asset pricing model in Macedonian Stock Exchange.
- University technology & economic development the URC: a proposed model for innovation and IP capital deployment.
- International negotiations: a possible concept.
- New approach for multiperiod portfolio optimization with different rates for borrowing and lending.
- Who is managing risk in oil and gas companies?
- Stock return, inflation, and the Du Pont identity.