Vol. 10 Nbr. 3, May 2010
> SIGN UP FREE
- A welcome note.
- Building successful cost accounting implementation of electronics manufacturing businesses in Thailand: how do its antecedents and consequences play a significant role?
- Do government deficits crowd out consumer and investment spending?
- Exploring gender differences under the image congruence hypothesis among consumers in the health club industry.
- Assessment of independent colleges and universities B-schools: do they think collaboratively and act competitively[TM]?
- World oil prices & stock market return! The case of GCC countries, UK & USA.
- Mood and comparative decision making: the moderating effects of self-relevance, cognitive load, and consumer impulsiveness.
- An interpretation of carry trade profitability.
- Leadership focusing on communication in a postmodern context.
- Regional differences in the economic return to investment in human capital and economic development.
- Default prediction models in micro finance--case study of Karnataka (India).
- The relation between market model mispricing and trading volume.
- Ingredients of financial services customer satisfaction: the case of credit card services.
- Knowledge management facing information technology and communication: a comparative case of Florianopolis (Brazil) and Maputo (Mozambique).
- Financial options: an approach through the theory of decision.
- The determinants of overconfidence: an experimental approach.
- The trade-off between declining house prices and rising mortgage rates: buy now or wait until later.