Vol. 10 Nbr. 2, February 2010
- A welcome note.
- The impact of professional knowledge and personal ethics on audit quality and sustainable reputation of Thai-public accountants.
- Aggregate import demand function: some evidence from Saudi Arabia--an empirical analysis.
- Leadership as a system.
- Control of resources for economic development in food networks.
- Nuclear material containment and US aid to former Soviet States.
- Happiness and its influencing factors among household heads: the empirical data in urban areas of Thailand.
- The boomerang effect of self-referencing in negative health message communication.
- The impact of rail freight transportation upon environmental sustainability.
- The value relevance of funds from operations (FFO) and net income for REITs.
- An empirical investigation of the effect of expensing stock options on earnings quality.
- The inventory policy using ESWSO measure for the ARIMA lead-time demand and discrete stochastic lead-time.
- The competitive effects of R&D: evidence from intra-industry analysis.
- Economic selection of suppliers in quantity discount situation by developing a fuzzy compromise programming solution (FCPS).
- Reference group influence on consumer decision making process: a study in the Brazilian sports utilitarian vehicles segment.
- An empirical investigation of retained earnings and industry groupings on dividend per share.
- Money privatization and economic volatility: an empirical study of the U. S. economy, 1965-2007.
- Optimal channel design and pricing in a centralized distribution system.