Vol. 10 Nbr. 1, January 2010
> SIGN UP FREE
- Success of ERP implementation in Thai industrial firms: an empirical research of its antecedents and consequences.
- What types of firms send a clear signal in the MD&A? Determinants of annual report readability.
- Intangible assets and value creation at Brazilian companies: an application for the Brazilian textile manufacturing sector.
- Relationship between sale promotions, duration of receiving reward and customer preference: a case study on financial products.
- Do stop-loss orders protect investors?
- The influences of product innovation development on performance: an empirical study of electronics and electrical equipment industry in Thailand.
- Self-underwritten IPOS: an analysis of underpricing and market liquidity.
- Acceptance of a supply chain order promising technology.
- Adoption and benefits of target costing in Bahraini manufacturing companies.
- Lifecycle mutual funds: risk and time-horizons.
- Multiple financial experts, audit firm tenure, and the nonprofessional investor.
- Inter-temporal shifts in efficiency in a road transport organization.
- Gender differences in the processing of nutrition information on food products.
- A reliability based method to evaluate the reusability for product recovery.
- An empirical study of the quality of service of a port operator: the case of Port-Louis, Mauritius.
- A hybrid approach to construction contractors evaluation and selection.
- Control of largest shareholder, level of government control, and the creation of corporate value.
- Efficiency wage models: evidence of asymmetric adjustment in the long run using a cointegration analysis.