Vol. 7 Nbr. 4, March - March 1992
> SIGN UP FREE
- Medical treatment rights of older persons and persons with disabilities: 1991 developments.
- Quality-adjusted life years: ethical implications and the Oregon plan.
- Guidelines for state court decision making in life-sustaining medical treatment cases.
- Viewing the 'draft guidelines for state court decision making in authorizing or withdrawing life-sustaining medical treatment' from the perspective of related areas of law and economics: a critique.
- In re Sue Ann Lawrance.
- Drawing the Line: Life, Death, and Ethical Choices in an American Hospital.
- Too Old for Health Care? Controversies in Medicine, Law, Economics, and Ethics.
- Health Care Law and Ethics.
- Health Care Services in the 1990s: A Consumer's Guide.
- Paying the Doctor: Health Policy and Physician Reimbursement.