Vol. 20 Nbr. 1, June 2004
- Creating clones, kids & chimera: liberal democratic compromise at the crossroads.
- Dutch euthanasia: the new government ordered study.
- Stephen N. Nelson, "The Least of These": a Christian Moral Appraisal of Vital Organ Procurement from "Brain-Dead" Patients.
- John Jefferson Davis, Human Embryos, "Twinning," and Public Policy.
- Joseph Torchia, Artificial Hydration and Nutrition for the PVS Patient: Ordinary Care or Extraordinary Intervention?
- Erlen, Jonathon & Joseph F. Spillane, eds. Federal Drug Control: the Evolution of Policy and Practice.
- Goodman, Jordan et al., eds. Useful Bodies: Humans in the Service of Medical Science in the Twentieth Century.
- The Stored Tissue Issue: Biomedical Research, Ethics, and Law in the Era of Genomic Medicine.
- What Price Better Health? Hazards of the Research Imperative.