Nbr. 98-5, July 2013
> SIGN UP FREE
- Efficient Copyright Infringement
- Campaign Finance Disclosure and the Information Tradeoff
- Reverse Regulatory Arbitrage: An Auction Approach to Regulatory Assignments
- Saving Small-Employer Health Insurance
- Prostitution 3.0?
- Determining the Proper Standard of Causation to Support a Conviction Under 18 U.S.C. § 1347 When Healthcare Fraud 'Results in Death
- Fight Fraud Within Exemption: Advocating a Properly Tailored Interpretation of the § 1702 Evasion Clause of the Interstate Land Sales Full Disclosure Act
- The Hobson's Choice in Union Discipline Cases: When Union Members Are Forced to Decide Between Fired or Fined
- Should Courts Apply Dodd-Frank's Prohibition on the Enforcement of Pre-Dispute Arbitration Agreements Retroactively?