Nbr. 100-1, November 2014
- The Most-Cited Articles from the Iowa Law Review
- Payment After Actavis
- Conflicting Preferences in Business Bankruptcy: The Need for Different Rules in Different Chapters
- What Is Criminal Restitution?
- The Living Regulatory Challenges of Synthetic Biology
- One Law of Race?
- Establishing Principled Interpretation Standards in Iowa's Cruel and Unusual Punishment Jurisprudence
- Death by a Thousand Straws': Why and How the Great Lakes Council Should Define 'Reasonable Water Supply Alternative' Within the Great Lakes Compact
- Devising a Standard for Section 3: Post-Shelby County Voting Rights Litigation
- Enforcement Upon the Unwitting: The Overreaching Ability of Courts to Appoint Substitute Arbitration Forums Under the Federal Arbitration Act
- Deterring Racial Bias in Criminal Justice Through Sentencing
- Judging Similarity
- Ponzi, Property, and Luck