Nbr. 81, July 2006
> SIGN UP FREE
- The International Dimensions of Homeland Security
- Comparative Approaches to Security and Maritime Border Control
- European and German Security Policy and International Terrorism
- The Proliferation Security Initiative: Security vs. Freedom of Navigation?
- Limits on the Use of Force in Maritime Operations in Support of WMD Counter-Proliferation Initiatives
- The Proliferation Security Initiative in the Maritime Domain
- Is There a 'New' Law of Intervention and Occupation?
- Current Issues in Occupation Law: 2003 Civilian Deaths in Baghdad
- Treatment and Interrogation of Detained Persons
- Liberation and Occupation: A Commander's Perspective
- Military Commissions: Old Laws for New Wars
- Military Commissions: Constitutional, Jurisdictional, and Due Process Requirements
- Military Commissions-Kangaroo Courts?
- Using Force Lawfully in the 21st Century
- The Gulf War: 1990-2004 (And Still Counting)
- The Right of Self-Defense in the Global Fight against Terrorism
- The Legality of Operation Iraqi Freedom under International Law
- Debating the Issues