International Journal of Humanities and Peace
- International Journal of Humanities and Peace
- Publication date:
- COPYRIGHT TV Trade Media, Inc.<br/>COPYRIGHT GALE, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.
- Braiding Anamnesia: Imaginal Interpretations of the Gendered Body in Deepa Mehta's Earth and Urvashi Butalia's; The Other Side of Silence: Voices from the Partition of India.
- Getting a charge out of backpacking.
- Nutrition: water, carbohydrates, glycogen, et.al.
- Physical therapists say tottering on high heels puts women at risk for foot and back problems.
- Plato writes on the dangers of writing.
- A poem by Jacqueline Holiday, Ph.D.
- On the Mother Divine.
- Sanskrit and Evolution of Human Speech, Based on Sri Aurobindo's Linguistic Theory.
- The promise of technology versus the pastoral ideal: Ralph Waldow Emerson's conflict over the role of mankind in nature.
- About arthritis.
- Chandalika, Dr. Rabindranath Tagore.
- Tea Time (Tea and Cancer).
- Anonymous article.
- Prophet-the Hatmaker's Son, the Life of Robert Muller.
- Sustainable development: implications for world peace: peace and sustainable development why? When? How? For whom?
- U.S. harassment of nuclear scientists, nuclear plant workers and grassroots anti-nuclear activists.
- Dialogue and play: the cultural of negotiation and peace.
- The humanities-based classroom: an oasis in a standardized desert.
- SEEKING FOR THE INTERMEDIATE VARIABLE OF HUMAN RIGHTS.
- THE IMPACT OF GLOBALIZATION UPON PROSPECTS FOR PEACE AND COOPERATION: EVIDENCE FROM SOUTHEAST ASIA.