Vol. 5 Nbr. 1, March 2004
> SIGN UP FREE
- Parent choice versus attendance area assignment to schools: does magnet-based school choice affect NAEP scores?
- A consideration of the impact of Poland's 1990 Bill on Schools of Higher Education using an information technology conceptual framework.
- Looping: an empirical evaluation.
- The control of policy and practice: the case of the core curriculum.
- A tale of two cities: reality check on mayoral control of urban school districts.
- Ethnography for Education.