Vol. 50 Nbr. 4, August 1993
- Coaching the internal audit team to writing success.
- Detecting deception during interviews.
- Fear of flying: the employee involvement adventure.
- Giving useful feedback about writing.
- Improving verbal communications.
- Internal auditors and the law.
- The joint audit approach.
- The power of benchmarking.
- The questioning auditor.
- Watch your language! (use of words in audit reports) (Great Communicators)
- When "good" isn't good enough.
- You're not as old as you look! (retirement check fraud) (Fraud Findings)