Intellectual Property and Innovation Protection: New Practices and New Policy Issues
- Publication date:
(Charge of Mission (policy analyst), France Stratégie, France)
- The Rationale of the System and the Diversity of the Forms of Protection
- How Companies Choose these Tools
- How Effective is the System in Terms of Social Welfare? The Dimensions of the Problem
- How Companies Use Intellectual Property
- What is the Contribution Made to Emerging Forms of Innovation?
- The Main Trends of Intellectual Property Regimes
- A System that is the Victim of its own Success or an Anomaly that should be Remedied?
- Overall Assessment and Conclusion