Nbr. 2019, April 2019
- White and Griffin Honored.
- Court Rules that Insurance Agents Can Be Independent Contractors Instead of Employees.
- The Advantages of Storytelling.
- Getting the Hybrids on the Road.
- Insurers Lead National Effort for Social Well-Being: Insurance Industry Charitable Foundation Releases Millennial Ideas Summit White Paper.
- Court Grants PIANY and Big I NY Request in NYDFS Regulation 187 challenge.
- Starr Insurance Companies' Construction Team Wins Insurance Underwriting Team of the Year Award.
- Liability Insurance and Gun Control.
- The New Normal in Claims Management: Random No Longer Rules: Premonition Analytics and the New Normal in Claims Management.
- Ignoring an Administrative Order is Expensive: 1011 Fake Claims Results in more than $500,000 Penalty.
- Curiale Legislative Aims: Would Mandate That All Health Insurers Write Small Groups, Control Life Sales Practices, Enact NAIC Accreditation Models.
- Panelists Cite Greater Direct Writer Inroads; Need For Agency System To Adapt Commercial Interface.
- White House Policy Advisor On Health Care Tells PIA Conference Small Business Will Not Be Burdened.
- Plaintiff's 2001 Judgment Gets Paid with Compound Interest Despite 14 Year Delay in Enforcement.
- Doctor Robot for You, Real Doctor for Me.