Vol. 131 Nbr. 5, April 2020
- S&P P/C Least Impacted.
- Olympics Delay, Not Cancellation, Provides Reprieve for Insurers.
- Thoughts For Leaders.
- LOOKING BACK: INSURANCE ADVOCATE--75 YEARS AGO.
- Potential Implications of COVID-19 for the Insurance Sector: How the Coronavirus Outbreak May Impact Insurers Operationally and Economically.
- Attorney Has No Liability For Talking Client Into Filing Meritless Lawsuit.
- DFS Circular Letters Encourage Leniency on Insureds and Extend Continuing Education Licensing Deadlines.
- Avalanche of Legislation Passed in Response to COVID 19.
- Advising an Insurer of a Claim When Insurance Obtained by Fraud is a Crime: Conviction Affirmed Against the best Wishes of the Appellate Court.