Vol. 131 Nbr. 4, March 2020
- Deregulate New York: Winners Reveal Albany Obstacles.
- Virtual Mediation and Virtual Arbitration: Stop the World (Please!) I Want to Get Off!(ARBITRATION)
- Surge in working from home raises cyber exposure issues.
- PIANY Leader meets with Southern Tier lawmakers to discuss legislative priorities.
- Coronavirus could affect medical malpractice rates, say experts.
- Independent Insurance Channel Growth Remains Stable: Reagan Consulting Urges Agents, Brokers to Continue Improving Efficiency.
- Considerations for the COVID-19 Crisis.
- Why a Policyholder Must Fulfill all Conditions before Filing Suit: Failure to Submit to EUO Abates Lawsuit.
- IME No-Show Voids NY Auto Policy, Even in PIP Arbitration: Matter of Global Liberty Ins. Co. of N.Y. v Capital Chiropractic, P. C., 2020 NY Slip Op 01466 (Appellate Division, First Department).
- SUM Coverage Is Offset By Recovery From Tortfeasor.
- AI and Insurance: Whats in That Black Box?