Vol. 131 Nbr. 2, February 2020
> SIGN UP FREE
- 'NEEDLESSY EXPENSIVE AND RESTRICTIVE': DeregulateNY calls for a submission of 'obstacles'.
- Insurance Advocate Columnists Retire.
- Lockton Affinity--NTDOBI Consent Order Highlights Affinity Marketing Risk.
- Big 'I' Names New President of Big I Advantage[R].
- Expanded Role for Big 'I' Virtual University Director.
- NAIC Names 2020 Committee Leaders.
- NYIA Elects 2020 Officers.
- Insurance Industry Can Set Standards on Cyber Security as World Digitizes, Impacting Society: CyberCube CEO speaks at Davos workshop on market incentives for cyber security and innovation.
- First minority-led tier-one insurance and reinsurance broker launches in the U.S.: 'Protecdiv, the first tier-one minority-led insurance and reinsurance broker in the U.S.', has launched.
- Small Commercial Insurance: Bigger, More Varied and More Specialized: Changes Driven by New Technology and Increased Carrier Appetite.
- Fifth Amendment Doesn't Apply to a Plaintiff's Suit: Fear of Arson Arrest Not Basis for Refusing to Testify.
- Kevin H. Kelley to receive the Business Insurance Lifetime Achievement Award: The Business Insurance Lifetime Achievement award recognizes individuals who have made an outstanding contribution to the risk management and insurance sector over the course of their careers.
- NY Court Orders Disclosure Of Ethics Probe against Mayor DiBlasio.
- Giving Medicare for All a Facelift: the Ugly Is Still There.