Vol. 131 Nbr. 1, January 2020
> SIGN UP FREE
- '...BUT I WOULDN'T WANT TO LIVE THERE'.
- Starting From Scratch.
- Five Ways Employers Get Themselves Sued.
- DFS Issues Cybersecurity Risk Alert.
- IBANY Names Rubin Alspector, Insurance Person of the Year.
- Prechtl Elected Chair of New York Insurance Association.
- Geraldine DelPrete Named President of Programs at Sterling Risk.
- Sari Gabay Named Insurance Regulatory Lawyer of the Year.
- 2020 INSURANCE REGULATORY OUTLOOK FROM DELOITTE: STATUS QUO NOT AN OPTION FOR INSURERS: The Deloitte Center for Regulatory Strategy, Americas prepares a cross-industry series on the forthcoming year's top regulatory trends, eyeing some of the issues that will have a significant impact on businesses: We excerpt liberally from the text....
- As Evil as They Can Be, a Racoon Can Never Be a Vandal: Court Refuses to Allow Pro Se Plaintiff to Annoy Court.
- Edward J. Muhl, Former Md. Commissioner Named by Pataki as N.Y. Insurance Sup't.
- McCaughey Proposals to Reform Medicaid Win Praise; Would Mandate Managed Care Coverage.
- Pataki Names Jackson As Motor Vehicle Commissioner.
- PIANY 1995 Legislative Program Aims At W.C., Auto Insurance.
- Tobias Starts Initiative to Get No-Fault Law on '96 Calif. Ballot.
- Electrical Safety Coalition Formed in N.Y.C. to Overturn Decision to End Building Inspections.
- Velella Introduces Bill to Establish Peer Reviews on No-Fault Medical Treatment.
- Velella Wants to Adapt 2% Non-Renewal Rule on Auto Insurance for Homeowners; Files Legislation.
- NY Courts Have Jurisdiction Over North Carolina Driver and Insurer.
- Medicare for All--No Care for You.