Vol. 130 Nbr. 8, April 2019
- No Demographic Study, Thank You.
- How to Comply with the New Sexual Harassment Laws.
- From Martin Carus, former DFS Life Bureau Chief.
- Understanding the Difference Between Extended and Manufacturer Warranties.
- STUDY: 60% of DRIVERS Who Use MARIJUANA in Legal States Drive UNDER THE INFLUENCE: Based On A Survey Of 811 Drivers Who Use Marijuana In 10 Recreational States And Washington, D.C.
- Only 19 Percent of Business Leaders Say They are Ready to Lead the Social Enterprise--Despite Increased Importance: Organizations leading the social enterprise are moving beyond mission statements to help bring meaning back to the workplace and human identity back to the worker.
- Insurance Brokers' Association of NY Elects Justin Foa President.
- Insurance Policies Must Be Read as They are Written: 'Arise out of ' or 'Relate in Any Way'.
- The Florida W.C. JUA--An Update?... Well, We Sure Tried.
- VIEWS FROM THE BOTTOM.
- AARP Representative Tells PIA Conference Insurers And Consumers Must Be Wary Of Federal Mandate To Banks On Insurance Sales; Disaster Act Is Viewed.
- Plaintiff's 20-Year Delay in Enforcing Judgment Does Not Toll Interest: Berenblit v Aetna Cas. & Sur. Co.
- No-Fault Insurer Need Not Justify its Demand for EUO: Bronx Chiropractic Care, P.C. v State Farm Ins.
- Hoaxes, Scams, and Your Medical Care.