Vol. 130 Nbr. 6, March 2019
- AT ISSUE: NJDOBI and Businesses' Use of Captives, Reinsurance.
- The Reasonable Accommodation Trap.
- Thought Police (Oops, Medicare) For All.
- Connelly Elected President of PIACT.
- PIACT Names Officers for 2019-20.
- Prast Elected President-Elect of PIACT.
- PIACT Re-elects Six to Board of Directors.
- PIACT Young Insurance Professionals Elect O&D's.
- Puff, The Magic Drag-On Insurers: Legal Tokes Betoken Weeding of Insurance Regs... And More.
- Consider the Alternative.. Why Alternative Investments Have a Place in Your Portfolio.
- Arbitration Awards Need Abuse to Be Overturned: Arbitrators have Substantial Discretion to Determine the Scope of Their Contractual Authority to Fashion Remedies.
- Sen. Velella Asks Gov. Cuomo To Stop Insurance Dept. Expenditures For NAIC Activities; Urges Support For Bill Calling For Retaliatory Power.
- VIEWS FROM THE BOTTOM.
- Insurer Need Not Provide Rationale for Provider EUO Demand: Dynamic Balance Acupuncture, P.C. v State Farm Ins.
- Workers' Comp Schedule Rating Plans Can Be Used to Increase or Reduce Premiums.