Vol. 130 Nbr. 3, February 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- At the Intersection: Congratulations to ELANY at 50!([FOREWORD])
- New Year Update on New York State and New York City Employment Laws.
- The Human Touch.
- PIANJ Supports Producer Duty-of-Care Bill.
- SterlingRisk Hires Guthart as President, CMO.
- Regulation Acceleration: Deloitte Report Hits Key Areas of Concentration For Insurers.
- Chris Wallace to Host Big 'T' Legislative Conference.
- Physicians Ask Senate Finance to Address Kickbacks, Other Factors Driving Up Drug Costs.
- Insurance Professionals Honored with PIANY Scholarships.
- If You Do the Crime You Must Do the Time: Guilty Of Disability Fraud.
- LIFE & HEALTH: Nearly 39 Million Non-Elderly Americans Now Without Health Insurance--Private or Public--Up From 36.3 Million In 1991.
- LIFE'S POTENTIALS: Introducing ABC Plus.
- Claimant Must Apply to Liquidation Bureau Before Going to MVAIC.
- NAIC on... Cannabis and Insurance.
- NYDFS Issues Numerous Disciplinary Actions: Crackdown on Health Plans' Non-Compliance with Contraceptive Coverage.