Vol. 130 Nbr. 20, December 2019
- PIANY Sets Metro Rap; Supt. Gets GFIN to NY; Big I Applauds Action.
- Starting From Scratch.
- Social Security No-Match Letters Are Back!([HR UPDATE])
- IICF Raises $1.14M at Benefit Dinner Honoring Markel Corp.
- Affinity Insurance Brokerage: A Primer on Compensation to Unlicensed Parties.
- IFNY Names Rebecca McLean Executive Director.
- Insurance Criminals are Relentless Even After They are Jailed: Court Refuses to Allow Pro Se Plaintiff to Annoy Court.
- IIAA Calling On State Regulators To Reject The CGL Filing By ISO On 'Pass Through' Defense Cost Coverage; NAIC Committee Decides To Stand Pat.
- Maine Court Rules Insurers Outside W.C. Residual Market Not Subject To Deficit Charge.
- NAII President Detects Increasing Awareness By Public Of Factors Affecting Rates, Availability.
- ON THE LEVEL: VIEWS OF A STOREFRONT BROKER.
- 'Great Wall' Breached: STY PIP Acupuncturist Fee Schedule Thrown Into Doubt.
- Data Mining, Artificial Intelligence, and Angels of Death.