Vol. 130 Nbr. 16, October 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- In Memoriam.
- When Online Really is Not Adequate.
- The Top Five Don'ts of Employee Handbooks.
- PIRP Online Programs' Effectiveness is Disputed; Remedy Urged.
- Vaping: A look at the health effects and insurance implications of Vaping.
- Despite Underwriting Loss, RRGs Report Financially Stable Results in Second Quarter 2019.
- PIANY Elects Five to Board of Directors.
- PIANY Names Tomassi President.
- AUW founder, Steve Menzies, Acquires Insurance Companies from Berkshire Hathaway in $920MM Transaction.
- Berkshire Offering Commercial Coverage in NJ.
- Failure to Advise Insurer of Potential Claim Defeats Coverage: Lawyer Must Report All 'Potential' Claims of Malpractice When Applying for E&O Insurance.
- ON THE LEVEL: VIEWS OF A STOREFRONT BROKER.
- PIANY Succeeds In Winning Right For Producers To Access CLUE Data Base.
- VIEWS FROM THE BOTTOM.
- Ramos a/a/o Benavides v The Hertz Corporation: U.S. District Court, D. Colorado, 2018 WL 4635972 (Notice of Appeal filed).