Vol. 130 Nbr. 13, July 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- Cuomo Call to Investigate Advertisers Use of Facebook Platform Points in Right Directions.
- Alliance Cold To N.Y. Anti-fraud Bill; Sees It Increasing Costs, Accomplishing Little Deterrence.
- Anti-Fraud Bill Introduced In N.Y. Assembly; Sponsors Charge Insurance Industry Has Not Been Committed To Fight And Requires Legal Mandate.
- Failure to Comply with Wage Notice Provisions of New York Law Brings Steep Penalties.
- Are SMB Independent Agencies Dead? Working together with a solid agency staff this management team should be able to create the results necessary for a SMB independent agency to be effective in today's marketplace.
- Workplace Stress in a Nutshell.
- The Complete Guide to AI in Insurance Fraud Detection.
- The Morality of Life and Death and Doctors.
- Drivers with Poor Credit Pay Twice as Much for Car Insurance--Even With a Spotless Driving Record.
- A Binder is an Insurance Contract: Once Coverage is Bound Cancellation Requires Compliance with Statutory Requirements.
- Storm in Progress Rule - Premises Liability.
- Title Agents: Bill S.2929A Revisits Regulation 208.