Vol. 130 Nbr. 12, July 2019
- And Now For the Good News...
- Are Credit Checks Illegal?
- Three Honored at IMUA 89th Annual Meeting: John Tutera Receives IMUA Lifetime Achievement Award.
- Judge Richard Brown: Insurance Crime Fighter.
- Robusto Honored by UJA.
- Money Can't Buy You Health.
- PIANJ/PIANY: Take Over Atlantic City 80's Style!
- Court of Appeals Holds that Control of Medical PC by Non-Physicians is Fraud in Itself: Non-Party Witness Pleading the Fifth May Be Used Against PC in Civil Trial: Andrew Carothers, M.D., P.C. v Progressive Insurance Co.
- No Damage, No Case or Controversy, No Right to Sue in Federal Court: Assignee has no more Right to Sue than Assignor.
- RAA Endorses Proposed National Disaster Protection Act; Offers Senate Unit 'Significant' Revisions.
- Observer At Large Analysis From London--Lloyd's Still There.