Vol. 130 Nbr. 11, June 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- Mills Appointed; Lacewell Ties in New Staff.
- Avis Rent-A-Car Wins Ok Of N.Y. DMV To Begin In-House Processing Of Registering Its Vehicles.
- N.Y. Agencies Will Spring Blanket DWI Patrols Statewide 'Soon'; Seen As Effective Deterrent.
- Why Belong?
- NYIA Navigates New York Reactions, 'Waters' Ahead at Lake George Annual Conference.
- Big I Confab Targets Five Key 'Takeaways' for New York Agents: Big I New York brought together the independent agency community at GO BIG 2019. This sold out event featured sessions on agency valuation and cybersecurity, a panel of carrier leaders, and an industry marketplace. Five key takeaways were pulled to share from this insightful day.
- Louisiana Insurance Fraud Unit Nips Guaranty Fund Scam.
- N. Y. Dept. Revocations Of Producers' Licenses Result From Failure To Remit Premiums, Lowballing.
- Harris to Receive Professional Agent of the Year from PIANJ.
- PIANJ Honors Capone as Company Person of the Year.
- PIANJ to Give Starr Community Service Award.
- Why is it not Obvious that a Motocross Raceway is Not a Home? Liability Policy Limited to Insured Residence Premises.
- In de novo Proceeding, Attorney fees are Fixed DY Court, 'Not Regulation 68: Matter of Country-Wide Ins. Co. v TC Acupuncture P.C.
- Commingling of Funds.
- Free Medical Care: A Deal With the Devil?