Vol. 129 Nbr. 19, November 2018
> SIGN UP FREE
- IFNY Awardees' New "Club" and a Look at Corporate Citizenship.
- What Is Your Distracted Driving Policy?
- Trends in the Marketing and Distribution of Life Insurance.
- Insurance Agents Can Weather Radical Change by Becoming 'Discussion Partners' to Their Clients.
- Big Gains & Big Bets in the Independent Insurance Channel: Sustained Growth Pushes Acquisitions & Insuretech Investments.
- IFNY Honors Beale, Lanning: 300 Gather at New York's Historic Union League Club to Honor Inga Beale, former CEO of Lloyd's and Mary Lanning Public Service Leader; Supt. Vullo address audience; LFNY interns present accomplishments.
- Agent Who Kept Premium Owed to Zurich, Loses at Ninth Circuit: Agent Defrauds Insurer by Not Remitting Premium Collected.
- ON THE LEVEL: VIEWS OF A STOREFRONT BROKER.
- India: The Door Of Opportunity For Foreign Insurance Companies Is Opening Wider.
- If Named Insured Dies, Coverage is Limited to Spouse and Estate Representative: Sunrise Acupuncture, P.C. a/a/o Sharise Davis v Kemper Independence Ins. Co.
- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. Recognized as a "Worlds Best Employer".