Vol. 128 Nbr. 14, August 2017
> SIGN UP FREE
- Stick to the Stick.
- Protective Safeguard Endorsement: Who's it Protecting; NY Court Holds Crime Policy Covers Spoofing Loss of Funds; Short Takes.
- These Are Confusing Times.
- Main Street 'Amazoned' into Miasma: ...But professional commercial realtors see expeditious planning and execution as key to avoiding blight and preserving property values: Main Streets are mean streets and Malls are meandering with lower market shares these days.
- Surprise! Your Company May Have Insurance Coverage for a Consumer Class Action.
- NYISF Selects Leconte as 2017-2018 Recipient.
- PIANJ Announces John Laux Memorial Scholarship Winner.
- Insurers Pushing Drugs for Pain Management, Ignoring Successful Alternative Treatments.
- Cybersecurity Secrets Unveiled for the Insurance World: Not All Vulnerabilities are Created Equally.
- Running a Killer Sales Meeting.
- Argo Group Hosts Local High School Robotic Teams.
- Trusted Choice[R] Chooses New Executive Director.
- Chiropractors Cannot Own & Control Medical Practice: 'Doc-in-the-Box' Scheme Defeated.
- IIAA/PIA Protest Proposed Change In Accounting Procedures On Commissions; AICPA Task Force Methodology Called 'Onerous' And 'Unrealistic'.
- One Problem Solved Creates Another.
- IBANY Will Seek Expansion Of Membership Upstate And In Contiguous N.Y.C. Counties In 1992-1993.
- Prior Written Notice Required for Suit Against City for Icy Sidewalk injury: Puzhayeva v City of New York.
- It's Not about Health Care--It's about Control.