Vol. 7 Nbr. 8, August 2003
> SIGN UP FREE
- New beginnings.
- New career development series.
- SLA announces 2003 scholarship winners.
- SLA members reaffirm commitment to proud tradition.
- Maria Cherrie wins Travel Stipend Award.
- SLA Kentucky chapter presence at African-American conference.
- Two SLA chapters launch new websites.
- Biomedical and Life Sciences Division presents award.
- Business and Finance Division announces awards.
- Business and Finance Division's Center of Excellence Award winners.
- GPO and OMB announce a new compact for government printing.
- Taglines, slogans, and bears--oh my!(Special Libraries Association's restructuring of brand image and marketing)
- Branding and marketing synergy.
- Holistic budgeting: a process: a whole system approach.
- Reference and instruction services go virtual as a form of outreach: case studies from academic libraries: the new virtual environment.
- The 10 R's facing information professionals in our association.
- 2003 New York Conference wrap up: SLA's 94th Annual Conference.
- Deep linking: the plot thickens.
- Business intelligence and knowledge management: tools to personalize knowledge delivery.
- At your service-"too much information"? Not for the RRFC network: the personal touch makes the difference.
- Coming events.