Vol. 7 Nbr. 3, March 2003
> SIGN UP FREE
- Greetings everyone.
- 2003 Elsevier Engineering Information/SLA Engineering Librarian Award.
- CAS to give away $5,000 at SLA Annual Conference.
- SLA announces 2003 Awards and Honors winners.
- SLA Virtual Seminar--organic approach to project management.
- TEACH Act toolkit. .
- Dynix and Sun Microsystems collaborate on library automation.
- Dynix plans for 2003.
- EOS International announces global help desk for Pacific Rim clients. .
- Factiva offers replacement product for customers of Divine's Special Collection service.
- President's 2004 budget recommends record funding for libraries and museums.
- Ebrary launches new database collections for libraries.
- In memoriam.
- Surpass releases Version 4.
- Value as calculation and value as contribution to the organization.
- Demonstrating value and return on investment: the ongoing imperative.
- Why should I care about standards?
- Enforcement of DMCA criminal penalties suffers setback.
- Public relations--simply defined.
- Determining and communicating the value of the special library.
- Communicating our value to our clients.
- 2002 needs assessment survey.
- Happiness is taxonomy: four structures for Snoopy.
- New York, New York! (Conference Countdown).