Vol. 5 Nbr. 7, July - July 2001
> SIGN UP FREE
- Continuity and Change.
- Learning How to Learn.
- EU Copyright Directive Adopted by the European Parliament.
- Maintaining SLA's Historic Headquarters.
- Custom Information Portals and the Delivery of Real-Time Intelligence.
- Importance of the Public Domain.
- A Roadmap for the Successful Implementation of Competitive Intelligence Systems.
- Former SLA Member Bonnie Jean Radtke Dies.
- Jan Hayden Accepts New Position Within Nike as Footwear Materials Resources Specialist.
- Karen Holloway to attend Institute for Women in Higher Education.
- SLA Member, Sandra Kit Announces New Releases.
- Viola Furumoto, SLA Member Dies.
- Annual Meeting, Banquet, and Awards Presentation of the North Carolina Chapter of the Special Libraries Association.
- Shirlee Schwarz is named the 2001 Karen J. Switt Award Recipient.
- 2001 Karen Sternheim Memorial Scholarship Recipient Announced.