Vol. 1 Nbr. 12, December 1997
> SIGN UP FREE
- 'Net search strategies.
- Database protection receives worldwide focus.
- Electronic finding aids.
- Government information: public domain or user beware.
- GUI icon standards for bibliographic databases U.S.-Scottish joint project at IFLA.
- Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery.
- In search of the information professional.
- Outsourcing, co-sourcing and core competencies: what's an information professional to do?
- Overcoming procrastination: a practical approach.
- Research agenda 2000: your research priorities.
- SLA's general and restricted funds.
- Solo power: how one-person librarians maximize their influence.
- The CEU: the standard for high-quality continuing education.
- Traveling around Indiana.
- Your library's strategic plan: plan the writing before you write the plan.