Vol. 49 Nbr. 2, March - March 2015
> SIGN UP FREE
- Establishing and monitoring the right metrics for RIM program success.
- Internet of things brings discovery challenges.
- U.S. Supreme Court moves toward electronic filing.
- DHS cybersecurity role continues to grow.
- Will big data tools make proportionality irrelevant?
- New coalition to help NARA meet e-records management order.
- Verizon yields to pressure.
- China's new cybersecurity rules rile western tech companies.
- The life-changing side of mobile communications.
- IBM sets its eyes on the cloud.
- Privacy, data security on M&A radar screens.
- Proposed customer data retention sounds alarm in Australia.
- CIGO may be next step in information governance.
- Finland cracks down on social media companies.
- EU data protection rules hit a snag.
- Feds to ease EHR certification schedule.
- IG, E-discovery pros to win with FRCP changes.
- The power of the cloud.
- Study: content management needs more than technology.
- Designing a records audit: a controls-based approach: using a controls-based approach to auditing for IG program compliance can help ensure a focused scope, collaborative effort among appropriate stakeholders, quantifiable findings, and trackable remediation progress.
- The cookie trail: Why IG pros must follow the crumbs.
- Principles for outsourcing mission-critical business processes.
- Checklists for evaluating electronic records storage protection.
- A comprehensive information governance resource.
- Following the data trail for competitive advantage.
- Culture: the key to records program success.