Vol. 50 Nbr. 2, February 2006
- How we handle failure matters.
- Indiana: we'll jump through hoops! State working on new slogan to boost tourism.
- Big deals: we look at Indiana's largest mergers and acquisitions. Also, why are so many smaller deals getting done?
- What do you think? Testing your idea with a focus group. It's not just for large companies.
- What are you looking at? Research examines television viewing.
- Interning in Indiana: thanks to Lilly Endowment grants, Indiana colleges have strengthened their programs.
- MBA update: enrollments down in Indiana and across the country.
- Who's coming to town? Highlights of Indiana meetings and conventions this year.
- Executive retreats: a selection of meeting places for a company getaway.
- Southeast Indiana update: the region's top business stories.
- Madison: a community of contrast founded in 1809.
- How heart healthy are your employees? Making wise choices for good cardiovascular health.