Vol. 50 Nbr. 10, October 2006
> SIGN UP FREE
- Does the economy care who wins in November?
- The smallest National Bank in Indiana: a new name hints of big plans.
- World class: smaller Indiana companies building global markets with innovative products.
- Mandated health insurance? Should the Massachusetts health plan be the model for Indiana? Would it lower premiums?
- Home on the road: business travelers enjoy the comforts and convenience. Technology, too.
- Trade show tips: making the most of your company's in-person marketing.
- What's being offered? Annual survey of Indiana employee benefits.
- Importing investments.
- Southern Indiana update: the region's top business stories.
- New Albany: founded in 1813, city preserves heritage, promotes technology. Fall festival is Indiana's third-largest.
- Privacy v. information access: securing the distribution and communication of data and confidential information.
- Better consumers of health care: tax-advantaged health plan options.
- Globalizing Indiana: a top priority if state businesses are to stay competitive.