Vol. 21 Nbr. 2, September 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- Introduction: symposium on foreign intervention.
- Libertarians and foreign policy: the individual, the state, and war.
- The case for armed intervention against the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria.
- An economist's case for a noninterventionist foreign policy.
- 'Independent internationalism' and the military forces needed for it.
- Empire state of mind: the illiberal foundations of liberal hegemony.
- Swedish and Swiss fiscal-rule outcomes contain key lessons for the United States.
- Is China the next Japan?
- The Courage to Act: A Memoir of a Crisis and Its Aftermath.
- Social Justice Isn't What You Think It Is.
- We Kill Because We Can: From Soldiering to Assassination in the Drone Age.
- Can the state enforce virtuous behavior?