Vol. 2 Nbr. 1, June 1997
> SIGN UP FREE
- Against the Imperial Judiciary: The Supreme Court vs. the Sovereignty of the People.
- Autonomy and automobility.
- Curb rights: eliciting competition and entrepreneurship in urban transit.
- Emancipating Slaves, Enslaving Free Men: A History of the American Civil War.
- From the Outside In: World War II and the American State.
- Nikolai Bukharin and the New Economic Policy: a middle way?
- Oil, Gas, and Government: The U.S. Experience, 2 vols.
- Plowing Ground in Washington: The Political Economy of U.S. Agriculture.
- Preventing banking crises in the future: lessons from past mistakes.
- Science on Trial: The Clash of Medical Evidence and the Law in the Breast Implant Case.
- The ambitious, accommodative Adam Smith.
- The End of Welfare: Fighting Poverty in the Civil Society.
- The Failure of Antitrust and Regulation to Establish Competition in Long-Distance Telephone Services.
- The Myth of American Individualism.
- Utilitarianism As a Public Philosophy.
- Wreaking Hobbes on mankind.