Vol. 19 Nbr. 2, September - September 2014
> SIGN UP FREE
- Perfecting tyranny: foreign intervention as experimentation in state control.
- Repudiation in antebellum Mississippi.
- Let's focus on victim justice, not criminal justice.
- Incumbent vertical market power, experimentation, and institutional design in the deregulating electricity industry.
- The real case against activist global warming policy.
- Rise of the Warrior Cop: The Militarization of America's Police Forces.
- The Great Degeneration: How Institutions Decay and Economies Die.
- Why Philanthropy Matters: How the Wealthy Give, and What It Means for Our Economic Well-Being.
- The Great Debate: Edmund Burke, Thomas Paine, and the Birth of Right and Left.
- Democracy and Political Ignorance: Why Smaller Government Is Smarter.
- James Madison and the Making of America.
- America's Fiscal Constitution: Its Triumph and Collapse.
- Torpedo: Inventing the Military-Industrial Complex in the United States and Great Britain.
- The Institutional Revolution: Measurement and the Economic Emergence of the Modern World.
- The Great Escape: Health, Wealth, and the Origins of Inequality.
- Ambition: A History from Vice to Virtue.
- Ronald Coase, anomalous superstar of the economics profession.