Vol. 19 Nbr. 1, June - June 2014
> SIGN UP FREE
- The imprudence of macroprudential policy.
- Corporate influence and political corruption: lessons from stock market reactions to political events.
- The two moralities of the minimum wage.
- Sin taxes and sindustry: revenue, paternalism, and political interest.
- Human freedom: from pericles to measurement.
- Jimmy Carter, Alfred Kahn, and airline deregulation: anatomy of a policy success.
- Ronald Coase: an appreciation.
- Meet the old sweatshops: same as the new.
- U.S. Energy Policy and the Pursuit of Failure.
- The Economics of Climate Change: Adaptations Past and Present.
- The Ways of a King: Legal and Political Ideas in the Bible.
- Exploring Capitalist Fiction: Business through Literature and Film.
- The Bet: Paul Ehrlich, Julian Simon, and Our Gamble over Earth's Future.
- Free Our Markets: A Citizens' Guide to Essential Economics.
- The Problem of Political Authority: An Examination of the Right to Coerce and the Duty to Obey.
- Madmen, Intellectuals, and Academic Scribblers: The Economic Engine of Political Change.
- The Fed's immiseration of people who live on interest earnings.