Vol. 1 Nbr. 4, March 1997
> SIGN UP FREE
- A Struggle for Power: The American Revolution.
- Democracy and International Trade: Britain, France, and the United States, 1860-1990.
- Does "existence value" exist?: environmental economics encroaches on religion.
- Economic Analysis of Institutions and Systems.
- Entrepreneurship and coastal resource management.
- Regime uncertainty: why the Great Depression lasted so long and why prosperity resumed after the war.
- The case against psychiatric coercion.
- The Chief Justiceship of Melville W. Fuller: 1888-1910.
- The Limits of Public Choice: A Sociological Critique of the Economic Theory of Politics.
- The Political Economy of Socialism.
- The Postwar Japanese System: Cultural Economy and Economic Transformation.
- The Theory of Value, Capital and Interest: A New Approach.
- Was Locke a liberal?