Vol. 25 Nbr. 1-2, March 2012
- Allan Bloom and Straussian alienation.
- Pragmatic conservatism: a defense.
- Guardians of the word: Kirk, Buckley, and the conservative struggle with academic freedom.
- A humane economy versus economism.
- 'God's middle children' metaphysical rebellion in Chuck Palahniuk's Fight Club.
- Man: the lonely animal.
- Orhan Pamuk on the Turkish modernization project: is it a farewell to the west?
- Burke and the Imaginative Grasp of Reality.
- Modernity Through a Distorted Lens.
- John Milton: Postmodern Hero?