Vol. 22 Nbr. 1-2, March 2009
- From civilization to manipulation: the discrediting and replacement of the Western elite.
- Condorcet and the logic of technocracy.
- The moral hazard of modern banking.
- Shackling the imagination: education for virtue in Plato and Rousseau.
- Altruism and the Art of Writing: Plato, Cicero, and Leo Strauss.
- Being 'other cheeky': moral hazard and the thought of Stanley Hauerwas.
- Progressive change in Emerson's 'the Conservative'.
- To dreamworld and back: a movie out of the ordinary.
- William Dean Howells's America and what went wrong.
- Butterfield as Historian: Objectivity Over Partisanship.
- Freedom and the Family: the Family crisis and the future of Western civilization.
- Quantification and intelligence testing: a reassessment.