Vol. 20 Nbr. 1-2, March 2007
- Imperialism destroys the constitutional republic.
- 'The last and brightest empire of time': Timothy Dwight and America as Voegelin's 'authoritative present,' 1771-1787.
- On loving thy neighbor.
- Burke's historical morality.
- History for life: simms and Nietzsche compared.
- Lyric poetry, the novel, and revolution: Milan Kundera's life is elsewhere.
- Homer's humor: laughter in the Iliad.
- How the right's gone wrong.
- 'The Legend of the Grand Inquisitor': the utopian as sadist.
- Goethe's Faust: poetry and philosophy at the crossroads.
- Political theology and the theology of politics: Carl Schmitt and medieval Christian political thought (1).