Vol. 18 Nbr. 1-2, March 2005
> SIGN UP FREE
- Leo Strauss, Willmoore Kendall, and the meaning of conservatism.
- Strauss and the Straussians.
- Leo Strauss and history: the philosopher as conspirator.
- The unraveling of American constitutionalism: from customary law to permanent innovation.
- In the Clearing: continuity and unity in Frost's dualism.
- Sentimental hogwash? On Capra's It's a Wonderful Life.
- Classical precariousness vs. modern risk: lessons in prudence from the Battle of Salamis.
- I met a gentle maid named Democracy.
- Herder: on the ethics of nationalism.
- Have we lost humility?