Vol. 16 Nbr. 1, March 2003
> SIGN UP FREE
- Irving Babbitt and cultural renewal.
- Morality and virtue in poetry and philosophy: a reading of Homer's Iliad XXIV.
- Lost in place? On the virtues and vices of Edward Casey's anti-modernism.
- Ethical individualism and moral collectivism in America.
- From democracy to hyperdemocracy.
- Jacob and Esau.
- Roosevelt's failure at Yalta.
- Sources of order in history: Voegelin and his critics.
- From pre-socratics through postmodernism, Western tradition dialectical at its core.